4.19.2005

Take it Like a Woman!

Our DD lifestyle first originated in the bedroom. For some reason, it's not as taboo in the bedroom as it is in everyday life- so understandably that's where we started first.

Even today, several months into our DD marriage, it's still a challenge for me to remember everyday, every moment, that I am to be obedient for my husband, my HOH. This starts when I wake up in the mornings, because going to bed after a good spanking, it's easier to forget.

So I wake in the morning, go about my day as usually until, whether an hour into my day or an hour before my HOH gets home, I come across a challenge. Something presents itself in which I must chose: to obey or not to obey?

The answer is different every time. Either I feel he won't find out... or perhaps I want to be spanked because I'm feeling a little insecure... or maybe I feel he's wrong to expect me to act a certain way in that instance?

And everyday I mess up. It's a given. Today I completely abandoned the one single chore he asked me to do all week. I simply forgot, other things were more important to me. (I'm a horrible housekeeper!) So today's answer is: I can be expecting a few extra swats tonite.

Turn on? Yes, it's a terrific and intriuging show of his masculinity; but only until he really pulls me to him and has me lay down for him. And at that point I will be humbled and become sincerely regretful and embarassed of my actions, which is the goal, and which wouldn't happen unless he really did follow through with the spanking. Now do you see my need for this?

Much like how a child is disciplined: for their own good. Only unlike a child, I have the maturity to say, "Yes I deserve and need this discipline", so I willingly lay down and present my bottom on command. In the rare instance where I do struggle, or fuss and fight his loving discipline he needs to give me- later I'm embarassed that I didn't lay down and take it like a woman!

6 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be that you dread housework more than a spanking.

 
At 7/07/2006 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come the man always does it? a woman is supposed to obey a man but he can treat her any way he wants including strip, scold, and spank her? in the Bible it says to "spare the rod and spoilt the child" not "wife"

 
At 11/09/2006 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, it's those forgetting things. HOH asks me to do something, and I simply forget. When he asks, "Why?" I have all the reasons lined up, and he says he understands. "Whew!"
Then, it's "Take your pants down, you are getting a help you remember spanking."
Ya know what? After that I don't seem to forget that particular rule again. I'm getting there...

 
At 7/15/2007 11:02 PM, Blogger Emmyson said...

Anon at 6.57,

I simply think that God intended the female sex to be at the submission and control of her HOH. I make a CHOICE to gladly relinquish this control, so for me it's not as much about what the Bible says as what feels good for me. I love giving myself up to my HOH. He is blessed by God and I believe he is given the knowledge of when to properly discipline his wife and when not to.

I'm very happy.

Cheers,
Emmy

 
At 11/27/2007 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmy, if you a really happy to be submissive, then pls pay little attention to all those who tell you something about "pride", "woman's rights" or "equality". Looks like your HOH and you are a balanced pair. Believe me, it'a much more important than to be proud to be equal but unhappy.

 
At 3/10/2009 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just want to say that, while DD is new in our relationship, I am very happy and hope that as we continue to learn and grow he will take on an even bigger role of being the HOH. It's a good feeling to know that someone out there loves you enough to make you do whats good for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home