4.22.2005

After Hours

When the HOH gets home, I have to be ready for anything he might desire. A slave you say? No, just a wife who loves her husband so much that she agrees to his whims and desires, knowing and trusting him to be equally selfless (only he can do it without the discipline, go figure).

So when I hear his footsteps, hear him come in, I get excited. Maybe he'll walk past me towards the kitchen for a drink. Maybe he'll come in, kiss me, and continue on to the bedroom to change. Maybe he'll see me, command me to bend over the kitchen counter and relieve himself after a long day (surely to make sure I'm equally satisfied or promise me the later I'll get a treat as well). Or perhaps he'll command me to bend over the counter, reach up my skirt/pull down my pants, and spank me for forgetting to call him back after leaving a message for me to call when I get home to make sure I got there and back ok... after which he'll pull me onto his lap and kiss me, or call me beautiful, and I'll apologize for making him worry.

He's fair, so I trust him. But it does keep me on edge.

Sadly, I know some women aren't so lucky. Not all husbands are as attentive as mine, or as caring and selfless. Some husbands hit their wives, unfortunately, and out of anger. So evil, not loving, not what we were designed to be. I feel so blessed to have a husband who cares about me and my safety, and who fullfills his marital responsibilities and holds me accountable for mine.

Sometimes in bed -after he's penetrated me and released his seed into me, given me pleasure, and fallen asleep next to me so he can get to work the next day to provide for us- I'll stroke his chest and say a prayer, "Thank you for this man."

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to have someone spank me like that. Just tell me to bend over, pull down my panties and spank me on my bare bottom, whether I want it or not.

I would also really like it if someone commanded me to bend over so he could have sex with me from the back. That is very erotic.

I am envious of your relationship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home