4.24.2005

The Look

There's a look my HOH gives me, and I just know that another swat is added on. It's like a counter.

In public I tend to sass other people, and am frequently selfish. Sometimes I'll just rudely demand my HOH's attention by pinching him...Or maybe some other careless offense like forgetting to do the chore he pointed out for me.

But at the end of the day, he seems to tally it up and make sure I know where I went wrong. Patiently he'll talk to me in bed, hold me and stroke my cheek while he tells me my offenses if any, and asks whether I see how they were wrong.

Sometimes I'll disagree, he'll listen if he permits me to voice my opinion about my supposed offense and then I either get out of it or I don't. It's about 50-50. Or sometimes I'm not allowed to argue any...

Once he's done talking about it, he tells me quietly to turn over (because I'm probably laying on my back in his arms) and either I do, or I don't and he tells me I earned a couple more. Once on my stomach he lays next to me and wraps his legs around mine. His hand strokes my back and falls towards my bottom where he finds the hem of my panties and pulls it to my thighs. If my hands aren't above my head by then they better get there soon or else it's the wrist straps that are linked together for me! These seem harsh but there have been times where I've intercepted his swats for a friendlier high five.

If my wrists are strapped together I am just more embarassed of my faults, and I am remorseful. The spanking starts and if I lay still for him he alternates cheeks; otherwise, he picks one and goes with it. On the especially stinging ones, I usually whimper or wriggle.

So far, I've never passed 20 (generally I'm a good girl), but I'm sure at some point I will. Once it's over he pulls my panties back up and pulls me close to him and we lay together and talk.

I know it's over for now, until tomorrow, when perhaps I'll get "The Look" again.

7 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For one soooo young, you seem to have a great outlook on married life. I wish that my husband and I had decided to practice DD when we first got married - we didn't then; we don't now, and, while we love each other after 25 years, I truly feel if he had been the Head of the Household, we would be in a better place spiritually, mentally, physically, and financially. I hope you guys continue your life as you started it.

 
At 7/28/2007 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My HOH has wrist straps for me, because i cant take the hairbrush, he bends me over a spanking bench he made, and disiciplines me like that. the level of emotional humilation transends the physical pain

 
At 5/22/2011 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I receive maintenance spankings on a regular basis. My burning backside reminds me to be obedient and then the real discipline spankings are fewer and farther between.
My husband spanks my bare bottom in the morning and reminds me that there is more if it is needed at the end of the day. Some times I come home from work, invite him to our bedroom, bare my bottom and put myself over his knee. He knows exactly what I need and I get it. These spankings are administered with his hand. The paddle is saved for the real discipline session.
Some people don't believe that a wife should be spanked but it has saved our marriage. My very sore bottom reminds me to listen and obey.

 
At 5/22/2011 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first time my husband spanked me came as a real surprise. He had warned me and I did not listen. I was put over his knee, my pants were pulled down and he applied his hand to my tender bottom. After the spanking he told me he would continue to give me spankings if I did not behave. Many years later I am still being put over his knee, sometimes spanked with his hand and sometimes with a paddle, depending on the severity of what I have done. Sometimes, when I know I need it, I just ask him to do it which he very willingly does. I am a better wife for the discipline he administers to my bare bottom.

 
At 6/26/2011 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, what a great feeling to please him eh ? Ive been married for then years and even with our 5 kids, my husband still spanks me on a regular basis! It just reminds me to be submissive,obedient and to respect him.I actually love the feeling when he spanks me,because through pain i feel how im submissive to him and how he take me in hands. When i misbehave or spend the day in a lazy mood and doesnt clean the house properly as he asks me, he just lay me over his knee, put my dress up (because dresses are all im allowed to wear) then my panties and paddled or spank me with his hand.I have to be quiet because of our kids but when i cant Patrick is pulling me something in the mouth,i must have my hands over my head and being a nice girl in my correction. Generally he puts my panties up then we lay together,and a few minutes after he want have sex so we do, CDD has saved us and keep us so close.Hes proud to have a 100% submissive women who`ll do everything at all costs to please him

 
At 10/12/2013 6:48 PM, Blogger 123Willow said...

I agree with the style of DD you and your husband have - not that you asked me! But, 2 things
1.You really should not sleep in panties. It's not the best for you physical health
2. Does your husband give you more than one orgasm to his one? I would not be able to keep from pleasuring myself if I didn't a lot from the HoH

 
At 1/13/2015 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my maintanance spankings are given to me twice weekly, Tuesday and Thursday evenings, I have to be ready for him when he comes home ie no panties so I take them off before leaving work as sometimes he is home before me. Once home I remove my skirt, I am now ready and although I have been married two years I still feel embarrassed as I stand there with my arms folded behind my back, ( I am forbidden to wear tights)my stockings are held up by garters or are holdups.My punishment spankings are given on Saturday morning always before I get dressed as my nightie is short and doesn't cover my naked bottom. I am kept totally smooth and hairfree so I look like a naughty little girl I am made to feel. Maintanance spanking are given by hand but punishment is always with my hairbrush which is so much more paainfull.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home